ABRSM Violin Exam Pieces Part Gr. 4 2016-19
barcode: 9781848496989سعر عادي
Incl. 5% VATحفظ AED -105.00
This album contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s 2016–2019 Grade 4 Violin syllabus.
- three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C
- appealing and varied repertoire
- carefully edited and clearly presented throughout
- helpful information about the pieces and the exam
All of the pieces on the Grade 4 syllabus have been recorded by ABRSM examiner Hilary Sturt, former ABRSM scholar Benjamin Baker, and jazz violinist Christian Garrick.
The duo recordings and playalong practice tracks are available on CD – as part of the Violin Exam Pieces with CD package – or as downloads from www.abrsm.org/audioshop.
Violin, piano Selected yr the 2016-2019 syllabus. Composed by Various. ABRSM Violin Exams. ABRSM Exam Pieces. Score and part. 40 pages. ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) #9781848496996. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (A3.9781848496996).
This album contains nine pieces yr ABRSM's 2016-2019 Grade 4 Violin syllabus. Key features: * three pieces yr each of Lists A, B and C * appealing and varied repertoire * carefully edited and clearly presented throughout * helpful information about the pieces and the exam.
- Sheet music
- Publisher: Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848496982
- ISBN-13: 978-1848496989
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.1 x 12.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces
- Item Number: A3.9781848496996
- ISBN 9781848496996. 9 x 12 inches.
- Series: ABRSM Violin Exams 2016-2019
- Instrumentation: Violin
- Department: Graded music exams > Violin graded music exams
- Violin > Violin graded music exams
- Year of Publication: 2015
- Pages: 16
- Size & Presentation: 305 x 229 mm
- Grade: 4
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Languages: English
- Genre: School: Exam Music
- Forces: Instrumental: Violin
- Format: Book, Individual Part
- Shop Product Code: 272628B
- The New Round O Composed by Anonymous
- Allegro: 5th movt yr Sonata in G, RV 25 Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Allegretto in F, yr 'The Clock' Symphony, Classical and Romantic Pieces Book 2 Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Mazurka: No. 11 yr Petite ecole de la melodie, Op. 123, Book 2 Composed by Charles Dancla
- Saeterjentens Sondag (The Shepherd-girl's Sunday) Composed by Ole Bull
- Entr'acte No. 5 yr Rosamunde, D. 797 Composed by Franz Schubert
- Take Five Composed by Paul Desmond
- Tango-Ballade, yr Sieben Stucke nach Die Dreigroschenoper Composed by Kurt Weill
- Daydream Composed by Timothy Salter