ABRSM Guitar Joining the Dots Gr. 5
barcode: 9781848494374Regular price
Incl. 5% VATSave AED -3.00
Joining the Dots offers guitarists lots of material to help build confidence and skill in sight-reading. The series brings together a range of activities to help students improve their sense of fretboard geography, helping them to read new music more quickly and easily.
The five books cover the requirements for ABRSM's sight-reading tests at each of Grades 1 to 5, and include warm-up and technical exercises, simple improvisation exercises, and many short pieces to sight-read.
Guitar - Grade 5: A Fresh Approach to Sight-Reading. Composed by Alan Bullard (1947-). ABRSM Publications. Joining the dots (ABRSM). Education. Book. 40 pages. ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) #9781848494374. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (A3.9781848494374).
Joining the Dots is designed to improve students' skills in reading music at sight, enabling them to perform new music with confidence. The books feature short, creative exercises which help students to develop their ability to read music more quickly and easily, both in exams and when learning new pieces.
- Format Sheet music | 40 pages
- Dimensions 221 x 300 x 3mm | 158g
- Publication date 15 Mar 2012
- Publisher Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- ISBN10 1848494378
- ISBN13 9781848494374
- Bestsellers rank 820,186
- Item Number: A3.9781848494374
- ISBN 9781848494374. 9 x 12 inches.
- Publisher: Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Musi (March 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848494378
- ISBN-13: 978-1848494374
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 0.1 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces