ABRSM Music Theory in Practice Gr. 2
barcode: 9781860969430Regular price
Incl. 5% VATSave AED -40.00
The eight volumes in this series contain a detailed list of the requirements for each grade of the Theory of Music exams, information needed in the context of the exam, questions and exercises, and guidance on their solutions. Each book provides a sound foundation for anyone wishing to understand music theory as it is used in practice. A wide variety of music examples are used to illustrate the texts and to provide exercises.
Grade 2: Composed by Stainton de Boufflers Taylor. This edition: Revised Edition (2008). ABRSM Publications. Music Theory in Practice (ABRSM). Education. Method book. 32 pages. ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) #9781860969430. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (A3.9781860969430).
Fully revised, this workbook remains the best way to prepare for ABRSM's Grade 2 Theory of Music Exam. Features a clear explanation of music notation, many worked examples and practice exercises, definitions of important words and concepts, exam questions and helpful tips for students.
- Format Sheet music | 32 pages
- Dimensions 227 x 304 x 3mm | 131g
- Publication date 01 May 2008
- Publisher Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- ISBN10 1860969437
- ISBN13 9781860969430
- Bestsellers rank 1,082
- Item Number: A3.9781860969430
- ISBN 9781860969430. 9 x 12 inches.
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (May 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1860969437
- ISBN-13: 978-1860969430
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 0.1 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces