- OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF SOUND - The MXR M101 Phase 90 Pedal produces unhinged undulations to simple swoosh. It delivers glimmering leads to textured strumming and everything in between.
- PRODUCES SUBTLE TO WARBLE EFFECTS - When you put the M101 on a lower setting, it gives a slower sound with broad sonic swells. When changed into higher speeds, it delivers a warbly and bubbling sound.
- STAYS TRUE TO YOUR TONE - Thanks to the pedal's True Hardwire Bypass, the audio signal flows through unhindered without any loss in high ends when the effect is bypass. M101 ensures 0 tone coloration.
- WORKS WELL WITH DIFFERENT GEARS - You can easily use the M101 on a guitar or bass, as well as keyboards and vocals.
- INCLUDES - MXR M101 Phase 90 Phaser Pedal. 2-Pack of Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals.
True Hardwire Bypass
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
4.25 x 2.25 x 1.25 Inches