About Basic Piano Adventures
Piano Adventures has set a new standard for a new century of piano teaching. It is fast becoming the method of choice at leading university pedagogy programs and major teaching studios around the world. But more importantly, Piano Adventures is bringing smiles to the faces of thousands of piano students. It can do the same for your students.
- Format Paperback | 48 pages
- Dimensions 229.36 x 304.8 x 3.3mm | 181.44g
- Publication date 01 Jan 1995
- Publisher Faber Piano Adventures
- Publication City/Country Ann Arbor, MI, United States
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 2nd Revised edition
- ISBN10 1616770902
- ISBN13 9781616770907
- Bestsellers rank 20,223
- Item Number: HL.420183
- ISBN 1616770902. 9x12 inches.