Oxford Enjoy Playing Guitar Tutor Book 2 W/CD
barcode: 9780193381407Regular price
Incl. 5% VAT: AED 77.43Save AED -73.74
This exciting revised edition of Enjoy Playing Guitar: Tutor Book 2 picks up where Book 1 left off, guiding students to the next level in their musical development. Using the same clear approach and careful pacing, it introduces new positions (2nd, 5th, 7th), techniques (left-hand slurs, harmonics, the barre), and musical ideas, supported by tailored solos, duets, and trios. With extension activities to advance musicianship, a repertoire
section for concert pieces, and a CD with over 60 play-along tracks, this is an ideal one-stop resource for the developing classical guitarist.
Guitar - L A-B (very easy - easy) Next steps in playing classical guitar. Composed by Debbie Cracknell. Enjoy Playing Guitar. Book & CD. 64 pages. Oxford University Press #9780193381407. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193381407).
This exciting revised edition of Enjoy Playing Guitar: Tutor Book 2 picks up where Book 1 left off, guiding students to the next L in their musical development. Using the same clear approach and careful pacing, it introduces new positions, techniques, and musical ideas, supported by tailored solos, duets, and trios.
- Format Sheet music | 64 pages
- Dimensions 224 x 309 x 5mm | 256g
- Publication date 17 May 2012
- Publisher Oxford University Press
- Publication City/Country Oxford, United Kingdom
- Language English
- ISBN10 0193381400
- ISBN13 9780193381407
- Bestsellers rank 96,028
- Item Number: OU.9780193381407
- ISBN 9780193381407. 12 x 9 inches.
- A natural follow-on to Enjoy Playing Guitar: Tutor Book 1
- Over 50 pieces to build on skills and expand repertoire, including original compositions and arrangements of familiar tunes
- Detailed illustrations showing best hand/finger positions and to help explain techniques
- Six longer repertoire pieces with study notes
- CD of play-along tracks for practice or performance