ABRSM Aural Training in Practice Gr. 4&5 W/CD
barcode: 9781848492462سعر عادي
Incl. 5% VATحفظ AED -100.00
Aural Training in Practice offers valuable support to teachers preparing students for ABRSM Practical exams. The three volumes, covering Grades 1–3, Grades 4 & 5 and Grades 6–8, provide:
- information on what each test involves and what the examiner is looking for
- teaching hints and strategies, including warm-up material and ideas for integrating aural into lessons
- many practice exercises to prepare students for the exam
- CD recordings of all practice exercises, and examples in two or more parts, presented by an ABRSM examiner
- answers, both recorded and printed where appropriate, as a guide to the sort of responses that would be successful in the exam
Grades 4-5: New edition. Composed by Various. ABRSM Publications. Aural Training in Practice (ABRSM). Education. Book & CD. 58 pages. ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) #9781848492462. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (A3.9781848492462).
Aural Training in Practice offers valuable support to teachers preparing students for ABRSM exams. It is available in three volumes covering Grades 1-3, Grades 4 & 5 and Grades 6-8. Each volume includes teaching hints and strategies, many practice exercises for ABRSM exams including answers where appropriate, and CD recordings of all exercises.
- Format Sheet music | 58 pages
- Dimensions 221 x 305 x 2mm | 229g
- Publication date 07 Apr 2011
- Publisher Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- Edition Statement New ed
- ISBN10 1848492464
- ISBN13 9781848492462
- Bestsellers rank 10,532
- Item Number: A3.9781848492462
- ISBN 9781848492462. 9 x 12 inches.