The Music Theory in Practice series has helped more than one million musicians worldwide to learn about the notation and theory of music.
Now fully revised, this workbook remains the best way to prepare for ABRSM's Grade 4 Theory of Music Exam, offering:
- a clear explanation of music notation
- straightforward language throughout
- many worked examples and practice exercises
- definitions of important words and concepts
- specimen exam questions
- helpful tips for students
As well as supporting the ABRSM theory syllabus, this workbook also provides an excellent resource for anyone wishing to develop general music literacy skills.
Grade 4: Composed by Stainton de Boufflers Taylor. This edition: Revised Edition (2008). ABRSM Publications. Music Theory in Practice (ABRSM). Education. Method book. 48 pages. ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) #9781860969454. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (A3.9781860969454).
Fully revised, this workbook remains the best way to prepare for ABRSM's Grade 4 Theory of Music Exam. Features a clear explanation of music notation, many worked examples and practice exercises, definitions of important words and concepts, exam questions and helpful tips for students.
- Format Sheet music | 48 pages
- Dimensions 228 x 305 x 4mm | 184g
- Publication date 22 May 2008
- Publisher Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- ISBN10 1860969453
- ISBN13 9781860969454
- Bestsellers rank 3,833
- Item Number: A3.9781860969454
- ISBN 9781860969454. 9 x 12 inches.
- Series: ABRSM Music Theory in Practice
- Department: Music Theory > Theory resources
- Year of Publication: 2008
- Pages: 48
- Size & Presentation: 305 x 229 mm
- Grade: 4
- Shop Product Code: 053062T