ABRSM Violin Exam Pieces Gr. 6 2016-19
barcode: 9781848497047سعر عادي
Incl. 5% VATحفظ AED -140.00
This album contains nine pieces from ABRSM’s 2016–2019 Grade 6 Violin syllabus.
- three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C
- appealing and varied repertoire
- carefully edited and clearly presented throughout
- helpful information about the pieces and the exam
All of the pieces on the Grade 6 syllabus have been recorded by former ABRSM scholars, Benjamin Baker and Katie Stillman, and young concert artist Magdalena Loth-Hill.
The duo recordings and playalong practice tracks are available on CD – as part of the Violin Exam Pieces with CD package – or as downloads from www.abrsm.org/audioshop.
Selected yr the 2020-2023 syllabus. Composed by ABRSM. ABRSM Exam Pieces. 60 pages. ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) #9781786012494. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (A3.9781786012494).
This book contains nine pieces yr ABRSM's Grade 6 Violin syllabus for 2020-2023, three pieces chosen yr each of Lists A, B and C. The pieces have been carefully selected to offer an attractive and varied range of styles, creating a collection that provides an excellent source of repertoire to suit every performer.
- Format Sheet music | 60 pages
- Dimensions 234 x 306 x 4mm | 218g
- Publication date 02 Jul 2015
- Publisher Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- ISBN10 1848497040
- ISBN13 9781848497047
- Bestsellers rank 138,631
- 9 x 12 inches.
- Series: ABRSM Violin Exams 2016-2019
- Department: Graded music exams > Violin graded music exams
- Violin > Violin graded music exams
- Year of Publication: 2015
- Pages: 60
- Size & Presentation: 305 x 229 mm
- Grade: 6
- Difficulty: Medium Difficulty
- Languages: English
- Genre: School: Exam Music
- Forces: Instrumental: Violin
- Format: Book