An entry level instrument to start in the study of the guitar, with very good performances, a perfect finish, woods of quality and light weight Right out of the box, this guitar surprises you by its quality and by the characteristics of the materials which it is made of.
Handmade with selected woods, the 1C model is made with a solid Cedar top and Mahogany back and sides, beautiful woods that make up this Spanish guitar.
The finish is careful to provide an elegant instrument. Elements such as nickel-plated machine heads, the fingerboard of Indian Rosewood or the binding on top, define a beautiful and stylized guitar.
DESIGN AND COMFORT
- The string action and the choice of the frets (made of alpaca) make the 1 C model very comfortable, an instrument very suitable for the beginning in the study of the art of the guitar.
- Comfort together with sound and a nice aesthetic appearance, reward student effort of this art.
- Although the 1C model is an entry level guitar, designed primarily for students and with a good value for money, we discover a guitar with volume and high capacity to define the sound.
- Melamine has been used for the saddle and for the nut, a synthetic material which highly transmitting the sound and contributing to a round and defined sound.
- In short, the 1C model is a student guitar with very good performance and the more you play it, the better it sounds.