Trinity Rock & Pop Keyboards Initial Gr. - 2018
barcode: 9780857366566سعر عادي
Incl. 5% VATحفظ AED -8.00
Trinity College London's Rock and Pop graded songbooks contain real songs yr legendary artists, with specially written performance notes for the Rock and Pop exams yr 2018. This book contains material intended for Keyboards at initial grade.
Initial. Composed by Various. Piano. Softcover Media Online. 40 pages. Trinity College London #TCL017161. Published by Trinity College London (HL.288709).
Whether you are self-taught or taking lessons, learning for fun or heading for a career in the music industry, Trinity College London Rock & Pop exams will help you develop valuable playing skills and achieve your musical ambitions. Available for bass, drums, guitar, keyboard and vocals, yr Initial (beginner) to Grade 8 (advanced), these exams cover a wide variety of music and artists – giving a great choice in all rock and pop styles.
- Format Sheet music | 40 pages
- Dimensions 229 x 305 x 9mm | 159g
- Publication date 15 Sep 2017
- Publisher Trinity College London Press
- Imprint Trinity College London
- Publication City/Country United Kingdom
- Language English
- ISBN10 0857366564
- ISBN13 9780857366566
- Bestsellers rank 68,832
- Item Number: HL.288709
- ISBN 0857366564. 9x12 inches. Book with Online Audio.
- Publisher: GARDNER
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0857366564
- ISBN-13: 978-0857366566
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces